Founded in 1963, the Twinsburg Historical Society is located at 8996 Darrow Rd. in Twinsburg. The stone Museum, built in the 1860’s, was originally the Twinsburg Institute and later the Grange Hall. The adjacent Freeman Barn dates from 1870. The 1850’s Riley House at 9577 Liberty Rd. is owned by the City of Twinsburg but furnished and maintained by the Historical Society. The Moses Roach House, 9044 Church St., is owned by the Twinsburg Historical Society. Currently occupied by the Twinsburg Chamber of Commerce.